Friday, November 6, 2009

Thumb Pain Image Is This Sciatic Pain?

Is this sciatic pain? - thumb pain image

I have spondylolisthesis (Grade 1). And my doctor gave me exercises to do to strengthen my back to avoid further delays.

An exercise is in upheaval. http://www.lower-back-pain-toolkit.com/i ...

And if I do the exercise (as is) for almost 2 years, I get this horrible stabbing pain in my right buttock. Not just late, but the pain radiates all the way up to the knee. It is truly one of the worst things I had to do. I shake the pain and makes me want to cry. When I try to walk, feels like a muscle plug in my buttocks. It is very uncomfortable.

Sciatica is the pain? And if I did not use, does not include pain. So you do not know whether there is a certain significance for the physician.

Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment